We might have encountered many times what seems to be the most embarrassing moment in our life. When there is an issue with the outfit that we are wearing, nothing else can give us major anxiety. Many times, the bra that we wear will often come off its place, and fixing that will become our number one priority. In the same way, broken bra hooks are a common issue that we face every day. Bra hooks are used all the time when we wear them as we put them on and take them off. Due to this factor, there are high chances for the hooks to get damaged.
To get rid of this situation, people can make use of the DIY bra extender provided by lembrassa.com where every solution for the most impossible issues is provided. Let us see the way in which it can be corrected.
What are the materials needed?
In the DIY bra extenderprocess, the materials that will be of extreme use are;
- Hooks and Eyes Replacement Packs.
- Needle and Thread.
- Seam Ripper.
What is the process:
- While fixing the bra hooks, the first step is to locate the damaged hook and seam it out with the ripper. You have to be careful in taking out only on the damaged side.
- After this, the damaged hook can be removed easily.
- The third step will be to insert the new hook carefully. People have to make sure that the strap is thick enough to give space to sew the new hook. The stitches will not be visible.
This is one of the simplest ways to replace the hook. Other methods include;
- Using a pair of pliers.
- Replace with Pin Latch Hook.
When the bras get old and weary, it becomes difficult to manage. In this case, people can either fix it by themselves or buy a new one that fits their size and interest.