Controlling the mouse can be a bit unpleasant, because sometimes they do not work as you imagined. The fact is that there are too many tips from which you can choose this phone and immediately call experts.
To simplify the task, here is an abridged list of effective mouse control methods that have been shown to actively kill mice:
- Search the house for holes large enough to accommodate the entrance of the mouse. Coating them with steel gauze or patting on wood will prevent mice from entering the house.
- Exhaust ducts and pipes can also serve as an input for this rodent control. Also check for holes and repair them as soon as you discover.
- After closing the mouse records, the best thing you can do is to reduce their population and permanently destroy them. There are several options for this step. Safe and effective is the creation of traps. Although this takes a little time on your part, it eliminates the possibility of handling dead mice and cockroach termination.
- When you have rodents at hand, dead or alive, the next problem that needs to be addressed is how you destroy them. Mice are biodegradable and therefore easy to eliminate. You need to purchase disposable gloves, rodents, place them in tightly closed containers and wait until the garbage collector delivers the contents to an incinerator or landfill.
- After we get rid of the mice, make sure that they do not return clean. Good sanitation procedures, such as house cleaning and proper waste disposal, are great measures to keep mice at bay. Avoid littering on your home as they attract rodents. Dispose of waste properly and collect it immediately so as not to attract mice.